Rapid Repair Clarifying Elixir
This multifunctional antimicrobial elixir is deeply clarifying, soothing, and hydrating, and is expertly formulated to calm inflammations and redness, diminish and prevent future breakouts, and replenish moisture. Gentle enough for the most sensitive complexions, this serum consists of concentrated antioxidants from Norwegian spruce, micro silver, rosemary, blackcurrant seed oil, and sunflower seed oil.
“Bella Aura's micro silver serum is a godsend. It's the only product that actually works for my breakouts. Its non-drying active ingredient combats the issue overnight, and my skin is restored to its original hydrated condition.”
8-in-1 Benefits: Inflammation, acne, dehydration, redness, congestion, itchiness, eczema, hyper-sensitivity
Swiss Bio-Actives are highly effective in alleviating stressed, sensitive and irritated skin. The outstanding properties of Blackcurrant Seed Oil and Balloon Vine Extract in combination with Sunflower Oil reduce inflammatory processes and replenish the damaged skin barrier. The botanicals soothe various forms of skin irritation, markedly relieve dry, itchy, allergy-prone skin, and give those with eczema a new lease of life.
Micro Silver supports aging, sensitive, irritated and inflamed skin in its regulation process and in protecting a stable skin flora. It aids in therapy for the recovery of atopic skin conditions, allergic irritations, diabetic skin, age-related skin problems.
Norwegian Spruce is an antioxidant and is rich in lignans and polyphenolic compounds, which have proven strong free radical scavenging properties to fight against a multitude of different ROS.
*ECOCERT or COSMOS Listed ingredient
– Nips inflammatory processes in the bud (in-vitro study)
– Reduces allergic reactions (in-vitro study)
– Reduces tissue disorder resulting from mosquito bites (in-vivo study)
– Soothes the skin after shaving and epilation (in-vivo study)
– Protects and regenerates the damaged skin barrier (in-vivo study)
– Improves the quality of life of those suffering from atopic eczema (in-vivo study)
– Reduces the severity of rosacea (in-vivo study)